It's always difficult to keep focus with so many things to get excited about in the hobby...and that's not even counting all of the new 'shinys' on the market.
I did of course cave in and buy Sam Mustafa's 'Blucher'. Being a dyed in the wool Volley and Bayonet fan, and the scale involved, I couldn't resist. Of course, the excellent Maurice rules by Sam also helped make my decision.
Now I have card holders and markers to get, but the game looks wonderful - and may even give me an excuse to paint my 2mm collection, or can of course be played with the cards for the 100 Days campaign.
Other 'targets' of course include:
- Stephen's rules hack of the 'War Game' for Horse & Musket.
- Something with WW III.
- Squad Leader in miniature.
- Modern - with FUBAR or possibly a return to Force on Force.
- Ancients with Sword & Spear (requires painting).
- My American Revolution / AWI project (requires speed painting).
GAAAAH! So many things to do.